The Tech Startup Investor List by StartSoc
This list is part of the master tech startup ecosystem list of lists compiled and curated by StartSoc.
Investors come in many shapes and sizes and include funds, angel investors, venture capital investors and others. We have not attempted to categorise them and this list is not exhaustive. Please be sure to read the notes at the bottom of this list too.
- The Internet Deal Book (Ari Klinger of Right Click Capital)
- Angel List (Ash Fontana)
- StartSoc Tech Startup Ecosystem Map (Pete Cooper)
- StartSoc News
- Affirmative Investments (Andrew Coppin et al)
- Bardarma Fund/Capital
- Blackbird Ventures (Niki Scevak , Rick Baker et al)
- Sydney Seed Fund (Ben Chong, Garry Visontay, Ari Klinger)
- Right Click Capital (Ben Chong)
- AMP Ventures
- Telstra Ventures
- Muru-D Mentors – Annie Parker, Charlotte Yarkoni, Mick Liubinskas
- Startmate Mentors (25+ individuals)
- Rare Birds Crowd Funding (Jo Burston)
- Re-Inventure (Simon Cant and Danny Gilligan – Westpac connected)
- Sydney Angels & sidecar fund
- Blue Chilli and their fund – Sebastian Eckersley-Maslin
- Mark Carnegie
- Carlyle Investments
- Australian Association of Angel Investors – Members
- Optus Innov8 Seed
- Tank Stream Ventures – Marcus Kahlbetzer, Rui Rodriguez
- Air Tree Ventures – Paul Bennetts
- Bailador Technology Investments – Paul Wilson
- Tony Faure
- Blue Sky Venture Capital
- Cooper & Co (Pete Cooper)
- Adventure Capital (Stuart Richardson)
- NAB Innovation Fund (National Australia Bank)
- Jolimont Capital (Teresa Engelhard)
- 500 Startups (Dave McClure)
1. Investors enter and leave the market regularly for various reasons (often simply due to time availability or funding cycles) and their investment criteria or mandates may differ.
2. This list is not endorsed or provided with any form of warranty by StartSoc or any other entity, it is your responsibility to do due diligence. We are not recommending favourites, we want you to get hyper connected so you can make your own informed decisions easily.
3. Many investors operate from multiple locations so we encourage you to check your destination and origin cities to maximise opportunities.
4. This list is a ongoing work.