Travel Technology Industry Vertical
The TravelTech hashtag #traveltech is used on social media like Twitter to identify and group information on tech startups in the broader travel industry including airlines, flights, hotels, accommodation, ground transport, tour guides and the like.
We encourage you to use the hashtag #startsoc also when you use #traveltech.
Industry Vertical Examples
- Lounger – Tinder for travellers or just helping a fellow travel use the best frequent flyer perks by Jessica Nilsson and Fred Roeder
- Lounge Buddy – helping you find the best lounge in every airport by Zac Altman of Sydney and San Francisco.
- Travel Massive – a global community in 100 cities founded by Australian Ian Cumming
- Travel Tech Conference – an annual event since 1999 run by Martin Kelly TravelTrends
- SeatFrog.com – Upgrade competition site for frequent flyers based in Sydney @iCentralCo
- iFlyFlat.com – Frequent Flyer Points management and administration based in Sydney. Founder is Steve Hui.
- OnlyConcierge.net – Limited availability tickets and services for luxury hotel concierge and their staff only, based in Sydney. Founder is Nicole Le Thorn.
- JetAbroad – A Thai based company with Australian investors and management operating in flight ticketing.
- Cozi – a new hotel booking engine run by Kevin Ping Wu from Sydney
- Fiestafy – event ticketing for travellers run by Kevin Jochelson from Sydney
- SoundNinja – music and events run by Ross Dyson from Sydney, Santa Clara and San Francisco
Industry Vertical Events by StartSoc
StartSoc hosts regular Big Pitch Afternoons (#startsoc #bigpitch) on the last Friday of each month and 25th September 2015 (the last Friday) will be #traveltech. 3pm for 3:30pm start followed by networking.
One thought on “#traveltech”
Let’s add Jayride to the #traveltech list!